Garrett Super Wand
Handheld Metal Detector
From airports, schools and special events to courthouses, corrections and law enforcement, the new Garrett SuperWand makes everyone an effective security screener
The SuperWand’s exclusive 3600 Plus detection field provides uniform sensitivity 3600 along the scan area and pinpointing at the tip--all to detect weapons and other metal objects with extreme accuracy.
What’s more, the SuperWand is very easy and fun to use. Just push the one-touch button, and the red, green and amber LED lights provide you with instant operating-mode information. Its ergonomic grip and sleek dimensions make handling comfortable and less tiring, even for long hours of scanning.
The SuperWand lets you choose a clear audible or silent vibrate/LED alarm signal where detection needs to be less conspicuous. And it provides optimum sensitivity with automatic retuning, while requiring absolutely no adjusting.
The SuperWand’s rugged injection molded construction features a structurally separate coil for increased impact absorption. The detector includes a convenient 9 volt battery. Accessories optionally available with the SuperWand include a choice of 110 volt and 220 volt recharge kits with batteries and a belt holster.
• Precise detection capability for all ferrous and nonferrous metallic items
• Slender design provides 360~ Plus detection coverage including tip pinpointing
• Easy and convenient to use with one-touch button and three-color LED display
• Ergonomic grip fits comfortably in every hand
• Choice of clear audible or silent vibrate/LED alarm signal
• Optimum sensitivity with automatic retuning–never needs adjusting
• Rugged injection molded construction including structurally isolated coil for added impact absorption
• No Tools required to change battery
• 9 Volt Battery (included)
Red Light - Alarm
Green Light - Power On
Amber Light - Low Battery Warning
Audible - Speaker with Red LED
Silent - Vibrator with Red LED
Single 9 volt included
Limited, 24 months parts and labor
18.6 ounces (0.45kg)
• Institute of Electrical and Eloctronics Enoineers- A Standard of Safety Levels with Respect to I turnan Exposure in Radio Frequency Electromagnetic Fields, 3 kHz to 300 CHz" IEEE C95.1 — 1991 section 4.12
• Occupational ond Safety Health Adrriinistration: Radiation Protoction Guide, CFR 191 097 section (2)i.
• National Institute of Law EnLorcernent arid Criminal Justice; Standards for Hand-Held Metal Detectors for use in Weapons Detection, NILECJ-STD-0602.OD (1 974).
• Canada Health and Welfare Radiation Protection Bureau Safety Code, RPB-SC-1 8 section 322 which addresses he issue of electromagnetic effects on cardiac pacemakers.
• International Commission for Non Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP) "Reference levels for general public exposure"
• Extensive research has found no information that would indicate Garrett products have adverse effects on pregnancy or medical implants.
Magnetic Recording Media:
• United States Department of Commerce:"Care and Handling of Computer Magnetic Storage Media", NBS Special Publication 500-101. The peak magnetic field of less than one Gauss will not affect magnetic recording media, inclunding magnetic tape diskettes and cards.
Tel: 973-235-0606 • Fax: 973-235-0132